PDO THREAD TREATMENT
PRODUCT USED : INTRALINE LIFTING PDO THREADS
As we age, fat naturally atrophies and the skin begins to loosen, making the skin on the thighs start to sag. As skin and fat change, cellulite becomes more apparent. Plus, we lose an average of 5% of muscle mass every 10 years after the age of 35, which also affects the shape of your thighs.
PDO Threads can be used to tighten and lift the skin on your thighs. PDO thread treatments are an effective way to lift loose skin without costly surgery or downtime. PDO Threads stimulate the production of your own collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. Once implanted into the skin, the threads produce an immediate, visible lifting and tightening effect. After the short (30-90 minute) procedure, your skin will feel rejuvenated, bringing vitality, elasticity and a brighter complexion. The lifting effect is at its peak after six months via biological (enzymatic) absorption or hydrolysis, from there the threads will be absorbed into the body leaving new collagen in their place. Our treatments use the highest quality CE marked PDO (Polydioxanone) Threads and are provided by individually trained practitioners. They also stimulate the development of new blood vessels and improve lymphatic drainage, giving way to better skin quality with a smoother, brighter appearance. The results start immediately and will continue to improve for 6-8 months, ultimately lasting up to 18 months.
- Instant & long-term results
- Immediately lifts and tightens the skin on the thighs
- Improve skin laxity, reduces pore size and enhances overall skin appearance
- Collagen regeneration accelerates over time improving the appearance of wrinkles and folds, enhancing elasticity, and improving the appearance of aging skin
- Improves blood and lymph circulation. The results are a significant improvement in the complexion and skin texture, providing a more relaxed, rested appearance
- The implanted threads stimulate the macrophages, which can aid the natural healing process by reducing inflammation and triggering the immune system. Activation of lymph channels and circulation helps mobilize and eliminate fatty deposits