PDO THREAD TREATMENT
PRODUCT USED : INTRALINE REJUVENATION PDO THREADS
Ageing and weight changes affect almost every part of your body. Some of these areas, such as the upper arms, can be difficult to tone and tighten. Even if you increase muscle mass, the skin may not have enough elasticity to maintain a smooth appearance over the area. If you notice loose skin and fat on the backside of your upper arms, arm tightening with PDO threads may be a great treatment option. Treating the upper arm with PDO Threads is an excellent, minimally-invasive alternative to a traditional arm lift. With this option, there are multiple advantages such as little downtime, no visible side effects, no need for anesthesia, and a higher degree of precision.
Rejuvenation PDO Threads are strategically inserted into the upper arm to immediately lift and tighten the skin. PDO Threads are also an excellent option for treating the difficult, delicate skin around the elbow.
In addition, the PDO Threads also have a powerful second effect. The implantation of the PDO Threads stimulates the body’s own natural production of Collagen and Elastin. The lifting effect is at its peak after six months via biological (enzymatic) absorption or hydrolysis, from there the threads will be absorbed into the body leaving new collagen in their place. Once the Threads are absorbed the skin will be left visibly improved. Our treatments use the highest quality CE marked PDO (Polydioxanone) Threads and are provided by individually trained practitioners. They also stimulate the development of new blood vessels and improve lymphatic drainage, giving way to better skin quality with a smoother, brighter appearance. The results start immediately and will continue to improve for 6-8 months, ultimately lasting up to 18 months.
- Instant & long-term results
- Immediate lifting and tightening of the upper arm
- Lifts and tightens the delicate skin above the elbow
- Improve skin laxity, reduces pore size and enhances overall skin appearance
- Collagen regeneration accelerates over time improving the appearance of wrinkles and folds, enhancing elasticity, and improving the appearance of aging skin
- Improves blood and lymph circulation. The results are a significant improvement in the complexion and skin texture, providing a more relaxed, rested appearance